Web-Stat

Monday, February 05, 2007

New Cell Phones!


After a long week of waiting, Novelchick and I finally received our new cell phones last Thursday. In August of 1995, shortly after I got home from my initial 3 weeks of therapy in the Precision Fluency Shaping Program in Norfolk, VA, one of the first things I did was to go out and purchase my very first cell phone. My first cell phone was roughly the size and weight of a cement block and my first plan allowed for 60 minutes of talk time per month. Cell phones have gotten much smaller since then (Novelchick is convinced it is only a matter time before I lose my new Motorola) and the plans now allow for much more talk time for the same money. The only constant in that time has been how completely lost I feel if I don’t have my cell phone with me at all times.

No comments: