Web-Stat

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Daddy Daughter Breakfast


Even though I missed Small Group and did not get home tonight until 10 pm (after spending 12 hours in meetings at work), I had a very good day. The reason I had a good day is that this morning my daughter's Montessori class had a special daddy and child breakfast. I got to take the little one to school, have breakfast with her and have her show me some of the work she is currently involved in.


Even though we were running late this morning, on the short drive to school, I popped in my PFSP CD and worked on a little full breath practice. I wanted to be prepared for having to introduce myself to the other fathers, but as luck would have it, I spent the hour talking exclusively to my daughter and her teacher. It never hurts to be prepared, though.

No comments: